Coordinator, International Distribution
Dhudiya Pictures is looking for a Coordinator to support our International Sales & Distribution Team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to film market coordination, international servicing support, and general departmental administrative tasks. This person is a detail oriented, self-starter with a professional and personable demeanor.
- Manage all logistical and administrative aspects of a film market – scheduling meetings, setting up offices, booking transportation, etc.
- Support Head of International with scheduling, expenses, and ad hoc administrative tasks
- Coordinate with internal teams (delivery, marketing, publicity, etc) and overseas distribution partners to coordinate international Dhudiya Pictures releases
- Organize and oversee screenings for international distributors
- Liaise with internal teams to prepare international sales materials
- Conduct and compile international research including, but not limited to: box office analysis, territory-specific industry trends, and competitive distribution landscape summaries
- Track festival interest and requests; liaise with festival and internal team on submissions
- Strong undergraduate degree
- 1 – 2 (+) years of experience in a fast-paced business environment
- An interest in the international side of the film business
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management and organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven, efficient, curious, and resourceful
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Additional languages are a plus