• Work directly with the C.E.O and collaborate on the tasks assigned.
• Contact clients (Email/Social Media) and follow up with previous clients.
• Post Job postings and contact the concerned candidates for interviews.
• Connect with Potential Game Publishers/Distributors for publishing/distribution of our games.
• Keep tab of our Game downloads and Sales on the various platforms.
• Collaborate with the SEO team for Game Marketing requirements.
• Collaborate and follow up with hired PR company and Keep tab on Social media engagements.
• Excellent organizational & reporting abilities, with daily/weekly reports to management
• Should be a good individual achiever and a great team player.
• Knowledge of MS Office and Computers.
• The concerned candidate must be presentable and have strong written English and verbal communication skills
• Must be tech-savvy
• Good documentation skills related to proposal writing and communicating with clients
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: ₹150,000.00 to ₹350,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Are you in Ahmedabad, Gujarat?
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak Gujrati?