Head of Studio Entertainment Sales and Distribution
We are looking for a Head of Sales & Distribution, Studio Entertainment to join the expansion team. Partnering closely with our Country Manager, India and our key team members, you will plan the sales and distribution strategies and lead the team to ensure that all crucial functions work efficiently.
- Planning sales and distribution strategies as well as projecting achievable box office target of each film
- Collecting analysis data for future usage and better strategic planning
- Leading and developing the sales and distribution team
- Partnering with the marketing team in order to set effective release strategies
- Coordinating with Finance and Accounting team on box office collection
- Submission of reports to Home office / Regional office
- Providing reports to the Country Manager and General Manager, Studio Entertainment upon request
- Working closely with other LOBs and functions on initiatives and executions related to Studio Entertainment
- Planning and managing sales and distribution operations to fulfill operational requirements
- Exceptional eye for detail, sensitivity to the guest experience and passion for the Dhudiya brand
- Equipped with strong project management, analytic skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Must possess high level of enthusiasm and be a strong team player
- Highly collaborative and open minded and proven to work extremely well with others
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills in both Hindi and English
- Graduate degree holder
About Dhudiya Ent.:
Dhudiya Entertainment is Gujarat’s leading Entertainment Company that does strategy integration, utilizes innovation and technology to provide unique experiences to clients round the globe.
The studio’s activities span across creative Development, Marketing, Distribution, Licensing, Merchandising and other activities of motion picture industry worldwide.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: ₹250,000.00 to ₹450,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of work experience do you have?
- Are you in Ahmedabad, Gujarat?
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak Hindi?